Marco Polo Optional Phone Dialer
The Marco Polo Phone Dialer enables you to receive 24/7 telephone notifications if your pet wanders outside of its programmed safety zone.
- Connects to the alarm output of any Marco Polo locator. The locator can be programmed to activate the dialer on a pet-by-pet basis when they have been out of their selected boundary area for 3 consecutive checks (120 seconds maximum).
- Simultaneous monitoring of up to three pets with four programmable "safety zone" areas for each pet. Any pet wandering from their safety area will trigger a phone alert.
- When an alert is triggered, the phone dialer will consecutively dial up to four 16-digit phone numbers and deliver a 12 second voice recording that you create.
- Each set of programmed phone numbers can be dialed either once or three times, depending on your needs.
- All phone numbers, settings and the voice recording are saved even if power is lost for any reason. Automatically returns to standby mode when the power is restored.
- Program it once, connect it and forget it.
- Phone dialer requires a land-line phone circuit, a Marco Polo Locator System and at least one Marco Polo Collar Tag to operate. Marco Polo Locator and Collar Tags sold separately.
- Works with all models of Marco Polo Locator systems.