- Bitter Spray on Your Hands Can Deter Puppy Biting
- The Chew Proof Tether Will Help You Escape!
- Training Aids to Train Your Puppy Not to Nip
- Chew Toys to Help Prevent Nipping
- Exercise Aids to Tire Out Nippy Pups
- Get Nipping Relief Using a Gate, Crate or Pen
- Toys to Get Between Your Hands and Sharp Teeth
Puppy Nipping or Play Biting
Why do puppies nip and bite? Puppies bite to get attention and because they are teething. Almost all puppies will grow out of it naturally by the age of 6 months. It is very important not to get frustrated and resort to using punishments or corrections which could damage your relationship with your puppy down the road. If your puppy is biting because he or she is upset, we recommend that you visit our aggression problem solving page.