Multi-Purpose Leash from Genuine Dog Gear
How to Use
- Over the shoulder Leash: Bring handle end over your shoulder opposite to the side you wish to walk your dog, across your back and up under your armpit. Attach that leash clip to the floating "o" ring to make a loop across your upper body. Attach your dog to other end and go! (see picture above)
- 3.5 foot Leash: Attach the clip on the handle end of the leash to the "o" ring which is sewed into the other end. (see picture above)
- Tether: Wrap the leash around an object. Attach the clip on the handle end to the floating "o" ring. Never leave your dog unsupervised while tethered. (see picture above)
- 20" Traffic Leash: Make a 3.25' Leash and then grab the floating "o" ring and slide it to the end of the leash opposite the clipped ends. Now bring the "o" ring back to the clipped end essentially folding the leash in half. Clip the floating "o" ring using the same clip that is attached to the fixed "o" ring. (see picture above)
- Waist Leash: Wrap leash around your waist and clip the snap hook around the leash fabric. Clipping the snap directly to the fabric will help it stay put instead of falling down like a loose pair of pants. Attach your dog and go! (see picture above)
- Walk 2 dogs: Simply attach one dog to each leash snap and hold the leash in the middle.
- 6.5' Leash: As is
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.